jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

What happens to Claude when taking public transit.

Rumour has it amongst my dear friends and family that I'll probably be the most dysfunctional GPS ever. My inner GPS is forever broke and dysfunctional. So don't ask me to use a map or help finding way. The fact is that this doesn't only happens to me when I go somewhere for the first time alone but I find it incredibly hard even if I have gone there several times with others. The requirements are: I'm alone and public transit!
And of course it happens when I have to do something of importance. Like going to an interview. Now, I'm still laughing inside myself and wondering how this could ever happen. I'm on my way to somewhere just in the suburban of Copenhagen. Which I didn't knew well. Let me say, at all. I've never been there and today was NO exception. I'm pretty sure that where I was supposed to get off the bus wasn't there at all or might not exist anymore. Though I'm sure that I took the right bus. So you pretty much figured out that I didn't go to the interview. 

Too many people in the bus, the possible impossibility to get off without pushing and offend anyone (which we Danes are best at!)and the non-existent idea of where I was, I thought today I'm not going to any interview. I'm going home. Besides I was wearing too much cloths and the sun accidentially just decided that today it would appear. So eventually I found out where I was, and it was too late to go anywhere but home. So from the bus I took the train and home to get grilled in the sun.

I'm grateful to be just one dysfunctional GPS!


This is probably what my mind is looking like when I'm in public transit and if it could be seen.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario