domingo, 2 de junio de 2013

A life in a suitcase.

If you choose to travel often, it's a lifestyle. Somehow I think it's sad to know that my stuff can be in 3 suitcases. And I'm currently trying to make it fit into 2. Tomorrow I'll be heading over to another place to live for the last 3 months in Denmark before my Peruvian adventure begins. So I have to trash a lot of my clothes and other stuff. I don't want it to end like the "El Prat de Llobregat"-incident. Speaking of which, the story of this incident will be on the blog soon enough. 
 Anyway, I'm kind of panicking here because I have no clue of how to make my stuff fit into only 2 suitcases. And I've already filled up one bag to trash...
I have the idea that if I trash more of my stuff I possibly have nothing left at all.
Honestly, I'm not very good at trashing my stuff. But I must recognize that for now my life is in a suitcase. Or two. 


   

Any advices of how to pack a bag and make a life fit into a suitcas or two would be more than welcomed!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario